Your demand is always our top priority and we always here to help in ensuring you have clear knowledge when visiting our website. To do this we have added this FAQ which you can check for more information about our products. If you can not find what you are looking for below or you can not sure about any information regarding GOSTAR's products, please feel free to send us an inquiry through the contact us page, we are glad to help you!
Q:Where is our main market?
Our main market is Latin American and Europe.
South America: Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Agentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, Bolivia, Brazil
Centro America and Caribbean: Guatemala, Costa Rica, Honduras, El Salvador, Panama, Dominica Republica.
Europe: Germany, Greece, Italy, Holland, Belgium. Cezch. Hungary.
Q:What is the payment terms?
1) 30% T/T in advance after order confirmation within two working days and balanced paid before shipment.
2) 30% T/T in advance after order confirmation within two working days and balanced against copy of B/L.
3) 100% irrevocable L/C in at sight.
4) 100% T/T in advance if small quantity amount.
Q:What is the leadtime of the orders?
1) Standard production normally need about 35 days after receive customers' deposit or L/C,
2) Special alloy or production need drawing to make mould, need confirm with us
3) Stock materials we can ready round 3-5days
Q:What is the MOQ for your products?
There is no specific MOQ for our products, we try our best to satisfy every client's demand.
Q:What is the main usage scope for GOSTAR's products?
All products are mainly use for constructions, structual projects, oil, gas, petrolume, power plant,chemical industry and sanitation projects,etc.
We are aiming at supplying all assembled products related to projects.
Q:How long is the warranty and how to ensure the quality?
Our warranty is 1 month after materials arrival customers' warehouse. GOSTAR introduce advanced production equipment and strengthen the quality control procedure, our inspectors will inspect all orders in the period or production before shipment, for some orders,the inspectors will inspect the loading process at port to make sure all goods shipped to customers are good quality.